Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day Goodie Bag

Today, walking through the grocery store, I decided to pick up items for a quick Valentines Day goodie bag for my daughters Sunday School class. This is what I came up with:


I had my daughter choose a box of kiddie Valentines. We also picked up some fuzzy pipe cleaners in the craft area, fold over sandwich bags, pretzels, and some Hugs. As I had her write her name on the Valentines, I put a couple of kisses along with a handful of pretzels into baggies. We then punched the upper left corner of her folded Valentines. The pipe cleaners were shaped into hearts and twisted once at the bottom to hold the shape.


I then slipped one side of the pipe cleaner through the hole and twisted it to hold the bag shut. Ta-da! Super easy, I know. But, I thought I'd share. I'm sure all the preschoolers are going to enjoy these tomorrow and that's all that matters :)


How are you showing some love this Valentines Day? I wanna hear! Comment below :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for stopping by three sisterz! happy valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete