Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to my little corner of the world

Ok so here goes.... I'm giving this blog thing a whirl!

I guess I'll start by letting you know a little about me. My name is Rachel and I am a stay at home mom of 2 little ones. I have a daughter that is 3 and a son that is 2. Needless to say, it can get a little crazy around here some days! I'm working on being the best mom, wife, entrepreneur, friend I can be, which I believe is a never ending job. You never reach "best mom" status or "greatest wife EVER!" It's a work in progress, a journey.

I also have started a jewelry company with one of my best friends. We are Amra Designs. The story behind the name? Well, it's pretty simple and nothing elaborate. I would love to tell you it's a name passed down from ancestors and means "goddess of all things beautiful" but it's not. It's Ashley Marie and Rachel Ann- AMRA. :)    We began just a few months ago and I think we are progressing well. Again, a work in progress. You can find us on Etsy. Go ahead, check it out ;)

I would love to bring all who care to read this, crafts to do with kids, projects for around the house, yummy recipes, fashion and beauty topics,and updates on life, being a mom, and whats going on with Amra Designs.  So, I hope to talk to you soon with a more interesting post! Later!

Me and Ashley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment